Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gobble gobble gobble

Hello all of you people out there in blog-land!

I am sorry I have not posted anything in over a month! I have nothing but horrible excuses, but here they are anyway:
-Final exams
-Final projects
-Working full time
-Brother's Graduation
-Boyfriend's Graduation
-Moving into a new apartment
-Moving out of an old apartment

So there we have it! Anyway, I am going to get better about posting pretty regularly. I know all of you are just dyyyying to read my thoughts on life...(even if you're not, just humor me).

Recently, as my roommate and I moved into our new apartment, we have encountered MANY stressful obstacles and hurdles to cross in order to make this move happen. But amidst all the stress, we keep realizing that we have SO much to be thankful for.

I know that the third Thursday in November is really far away, but I thought I'd take this time and this blog entry to say a few things that I am very thankful for that sometimes go unnoticed and forgotten.

I'm thankful for:

-A Mom who puts up with my calling her 9,000 times a day to complain or chat about anything
-A dog who is, well, perfect
-A Dad who always "checks my car for strange noises" every time I go home
-Really cool travel coffee mugs
-A Brother who I can tell anything to and he'll still love me the same no matter what
-Bathroom floor mats so my feet aren't cold
-A Boyfriend who loves me because I'm me, not because I pretend to be anybody else
-A really awesome apartment that's cooler than anything my parents lived in during college :)
-A roommate who drinks coffee with me every morning
-Remote controls
-Finding old cards that belonged to my Grandma right when I was missing her the most
-An amazing prayer partner, even if she's all the way in Canada
-The ability to TALK to my friend in Canada!
-Skype!
-Cell phones
-The best friends any girl could ever ask for
-Romantic movies
-Spain (Sevilla, more specifically)
-Locks on our doors to keep bad guys out
-Men and women who fight for our freedom every day
-Really cool apps on my iPod touch
-MUSIC
-Local Law Enforcement who protect us right here in our cities
-The candles in my room and bathroom that smell SO good
-Hugs
-Kisses
-Smiles
-My Camelbak water bottle
-An amazing Church where God is DOING THINGS
-An amazing God who LOVES US INTENSELY and gives us all these things we need to be thankful for!

Thank you God for blessing me so so so much.

Don't forget to thank God for the things He's given you. If you gave someone lots of things wouldn't you want them to thank you every once in a while? Amidst the stress of life, don't forget all we have to be thankful for.

Until next time,

ST

No comments:

Post a Comment